Contact ME

Ready to THINK BIGGER?! Got a question before diving in?

 

Let's connect. 

Name *
Name
           

123 Street Avenue, City Town, 99999

(123) 555-6789

email@address.com

 

You can set your address, phone number, email and site description in the settings tab.
Link to read me page with more information.

TELESEMINAR

TELESEMINAR.

 

THE "OTHER" 90%

Too often we sit by the phone and wait for it to ring. We often think, "once I get representation, everything will fall into place." Or maybe you've thought or even said, "my reps aren't doing ANYTHING for me. I got all these appointments myself." The fact of the matter is, your REPS are getting 10% of the commission and doing 10% of the work -- what about the OTHER 90% YOU should be doing!?

In this Teleseminar we will be focusing on the other 90% of things YOU should be doing to make yourself marketable to agents, managers, casting directors, directors and more. 

FOCUSED + PREPARATION + ACTION = SUCCESS

Each week there will be a live 60 minute call. Where there will be a different topic discussed leading up to getting that MIND SHIFT GOING! There will be homework and action steps EACH WEEK. (prereq: MIND SHIFT WORKSHOP)

WEEK 1: TYPE. 

What's type got to do with it...

Not a lot of actors understand and really know their type. Their brand. I hear all the time..."I don't know what I'm selling. I don't know my type." Time to get in their and get specific. 

WEEK 2: H.R.R. 

Headshots, Resume, Reels.

Do you have the right materials in place designed to get a yes from casting? or reps? 

WEEK 3: RESEARCH + RELATIONSHIPS + REFERRALS

You're in business based on referrals & relationships. How to maximize and use them correctly. We will talk about relationship mapping and so much more. 

WEEK 4: ACTION

None of this matters unless you put it into action. But, the problem is, a lot of actors jump into action without doing the work first. Now that we have laid out an action plan in the previous weeks, we can get to work. Setting some serious goals that will yield serious results. 

"ACTION IS THE FOUNDATIONAL KEY TO ALL SUCCESS" --Pablo Picasso 

 

 

BONUS. 

You'll get my KAI ZEN METHOD WORKSHEET just for signing up!