VIP Accelerator Experience
You’re tired of doing this alone and getting nowhere. You’re scared that this acting thing might not happen for you. You’re tired of seeing everyone’s name on deadline, but yours…
I got you. I’ve been there. I’ve had those thoughts. I’ve had those frustrations.
I know you’re ready to be a consistently working actor just like I am.
Here’s what the last 12 months have looked like for me:
• This pilot season I consistently auditioned for Series Regular roles.
• Directors & Studio choice for a fractional series regular role on a popular AMC show.
• Pinned for two separate top of show recurring roles on major networks
• I directed my first project.
• I just got word from the showrunner on BOSCH, I’ll get to shadow a director this season. A HUGE feat that you only get to do if you’re working on a show or know industry professionals.
• Season 5 of BOSCH begins shooting in August.
• I worked 10 out of 10 episodes on S4 of Bosch.
Come with me. I’ll give you the behind the scenes strategy, mindset, and work ethic you need to finally make this acting thing happen.
You have the talent and the training. What you need is the hands-on guidance from an actor who’s working… a lot.
Here’s your invitation to DaJuan In Your Back Pocket: The Accelerator Experience!
Here’s How It Works:
We will kick things off with a rock star day together. Full day of planning, getting strategic on YOUR career.
• After that we’ll meet twice a month online over Zoom video chat for 50 mins each session. These session are meant to hold you accountable and keep you moving forward.
• Each session you will walk away with an ACTION PLAN that moves you closer to your specific goal.
- Whether you have a bunch of co-stars and you’re ready to go to the next level
- Already on a series and your life feels out of balance
No more going at it alone. Yup, a personalized action plan and reality check every damn session. That way you can accomplish success without losing your mind.
Here’s What You Might Work On:
- Upgrading Your Representation
- Completing your script idea
- Building a marketing plan that works and that you love.
- Everything that’s designing you for a yes. Headshot, resume, reel, social media, referrals and more.
- Booking that next (or first!) big job.
- Confidence in all areas of the business
• Full access to my resource library so you'll have specific tools to improve your Actor Tool Kit. (Pitch templates, cover letter examples, how to ask for referrals – just to name a few)
• Feeling stuck before our next session? Lucky You. I’m 100% available to you through email between our sessions. That way, you’ll never lose momentum. I’ll respond within 48 hours.
• Real sticky situation comes up? Even Luckier You. You get my personal mobile number that you can text and I’ll return your message within 48 hours. (no client gets my personal cell number)
• TWO emergency audition coachings during our time together. Once a teacher, always a teacher. I love teaching acting. This pilot season my private acting clients:
- booked a series regular on a hot CW show.
- tested for pilots
- booked work
- upleveled to the point in their career where they’re sent straight to producers.
I want this to be you.
You get ME, privately, and all of my industry experience and coaching know how. All to yourself.
I’m a working actor. I have reps I love. I know how to juggle life and coaching. And I’m here to help you do the same.
Let me be clear, I’m inviting you to invest in your career in a bigger way than you ever have before. Which is why this opportunity is intentionally priced to make you nervous. I want you to have skin in the game so you can really change things. This is a unique and extraordinary opportunity and it’s a shame it can only be for one person.
If you feel like this is a fit for you, click here you'll be first to be notified when a spot opens up in this VIP Program.
Conversations are granted on a first come, first-served basis.
Thank you so much. I look forward to speaking with you and helping you build an extraordinary career.
Looking forward to hearing from you,